NEGCOA Day at the RI Turf Show
We are pleased to be back in Providence in 2023 at the Annual Turf Conference put on by New England Regional Turfgrass Foundation (NERTF).
Then join fellow owners/operators for a special day at the NE Regional Turfgrass Conference and Show!
Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Time: NEGCOA session from 10:30am to 12:00pm
Where: Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence RI
Food: Networking lunch will follow from 12:00-1:00pm
Deadline: Please RSVP by March 3
Ways to participate:
- Attend just our networking luncheon from 12:00 - 1:00pm and connect with fellow members.
- Join us for our lecture by Pat Jones - "Five Trends in Maintenance Every Owner Needs to Know" from 11:00-12 and then join us for lunch.
- Attend our lecture, lunch, and visit the Trade Show floor (runs from 9:00-5:00pm) - $50 registration fee to attend the Trade Show.
- Attend the above mentioned events & additional lectures on Wednesday including:
- 8:40-9:15 Keynote by Jim Brosnan - "Know your audience: Strategies for communicating your Pest Management Program with the Public."
- 9:20-10:00 "After the Open: How it Went and What's Next" - The Country Club's GM- Kristen LaCount and Director of Grounds- David Johnson
- Another afternoon program that should be of interest - First Green Initiative from 1:45-2:30 by Leann Cooper - get those school groups to your course!
- Attending these additional lectures requires you to register for 1 day of the Turf Conference ($150) But they would be well worth the time and investment. And that fee includes access to the Trade Show floor.
Or perhaps you have already registered for the Full Conference - that's great news. So add our lecture and lunch to your time in Providence.
You must preregister for our event so we can
get a headcount for lunch.
Ways to register:
The Chapter education session and lunch are free to all from NEGCOA member clubs.
However, if you plan to
attend portions of the larger Turf Conference -- then you should register with
them. Options for Wednesday - Full Day registration ($150) or Trade Show only
($50) - Walk the Show Floor with your Superintendent as you get set to start the
Visit the Conference website for full
details -- Turf Conference Website
We look forward to seeing you in Providence on March 8!!!
Register by March 3.