To join via credit card - call us at 774-430-9031
The NEGCOA is an organization that represents the interests of local golf course owners and operators. We offer a forum for our members to consider the issues of operation, management, development, and promotion of golf at privately held; public and private access golf courses. Through our educational opportunities we assist our members in becoming more profitable and knowledgeable business owners.
- Premier Partner benefits with Yamaha.
- Measurable member benefits via rebates, discounts and added values with Preferred Supplier and Smart Buy suppliers
- Try completing this Savings and Rebate Calculator to see how much your club could be saving.
- Travel discounts on airfare, hotels and car rentals
Networking and Education
- NGCOA Annual Golf Business Conference, Trade Show and Golf Outing
- NGCOA TechCon
- New England Education Seminars and Networking Meetings
- New England Chapter Golf Outing
- New England Chapter Annual Meeting
- GolfInc Strategies Summit - registration savings for NEGCOA members
- NGCOA "Accelerate" sharing ideas and resources digitally daily
Advocacy - Legislative and Regulatory Affairs
- Representation at National Golf Day at Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
- Chapter support of local State Golf Days
- Chapter support of local lobbyists working on issues at the state/local level
- IRS Tax Depreciation Advocacy
- CapWiz - A grassroots legislative action tool
- Reporting on pertinent legislation, i.e. environment, wage and hour, etc.
- National Alliance for Accessible Golf concerning ADA
Industry and Operations Resource Center
- Free subscription to Golf Business magazine
- Monthly members-only email newsletters from NGCOA
- Free and discounted operations manuals
- More resources at ngcoa.org, i.e. Online Buyer's Guide, operational tools, etc.
- Full directory of member courses and industry suppliers
Marketing and Player Development
- Opportunity to compete for Chapter, Regional, National Course of the Year
- Golf 20/20 industry-wide, growth of the game initiative
- Get Golf Ready player development program
- Tee It Forward
- Play Golf America
- Folds of Honor/Patriot Golf Day
- Turkey Day - New England Chapter Program - Giving Back to the Community
- Comprehensive Member Resources and Directory
Industry Research Clearinghouse
- Financial Benchmarking Reports
- Compensation and Benefits Reports - (2015 report available)
- Rounds Poll and Reports
- 51 Ways to a More Profitable Operation
- New England Chapter Office Resources
Allied Association Benefits
- Free admission to PGA Merchandise Show, PGA Fall Expo, GCSAA Show and CMAA Show
- Free admission to PGA Championship and PGA Senior Championship
- Discounted admission to World Golf Hall of Fame